Athleticism | Teen Ink

Athleticism

By alipp0204 GOLD, Nashotah, Wisconsin
alipp0204 GOLD, Nashotah, Wisconsin

My athletic ability is energetic and intense. I may not be the best at the sports I play, but I know that I am getting the people around me better by working as hard as I do. My father's athletic ability is non existent; he would rather spend each day laying on the couch watching Wheel of Fortune. My dad is like a koala and his athletic ability is lazy. And my Mother, my Mother who has all the power, has the athletic ability that a caring and busy mom should have. She works hard every morning before work so that she feels good about herself and lives a healthy lifestyle. Her goal was never to be the fastest, but to always finish with a positive attitude.

But my sister's athletic ability is graceful and beautiful. She is as flexible as a rubber band as she moves in a rhythmic way. Her athleticism is motivational. She is so different from my mom and I. My mom and I workout to sweat, to create relationships with the people around us, and to stay fit. But my sister, my sister expresses an emotion, while releasing energy. She simply takes delight in her movements. She shares her story through her athletic ability.