Three Inseparable Sisters | Teen Ink

Three Inseparable Sisters

By alipp0204 GOLD, Nashotah, Wisconsin
alipp0204 GOLD, Nashotah, Wisconsin

They are the only ones who accept me. I am the only one who accepts them. Three inseparable sisters with pale skin and constellations of freckles like mine. Three who fills life with love and compassion. Three admirable gifts created by God. I look at them and I can hear them speak without any words.

Their purpose is clear. They make everyone feel like they matter. They learn as they grow up and hold on to the earth between their soft fingers, saying that they will conquer the world, as long as they stay together. This is how they make me complete.

Let one forget her reason for living, they’d all go down together, never leaving someone behind. Never, never, never giving up on this blessing. We prosper.

When I grow old and start a family, when I am no longer living under the same roof, then it is I look at our bonds. When I am in a hole and it feels like it can’t dig myself out, I remember. Three who overcame the good and the bad. Three who reach and never stop reaching. Three whose only purpose is to give and help.