Fear of Coaster | Teen Ink

Fear of Coaster

By Obeyin.1 SILVER, Sacramento, California
Obeyin.1 SILVER, Sacramento, California

"Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving," - albert einstein.

As I was sitting in the bus, nervous and happy. As I sit in the bus waiting until I get there.Talking to my friends and waiting till we arrive. Right after that we made it just right to our destination. All happy and surprised how huge the rides were. Then we got off our bus and started walking to the main entrance. As we wait, talking and chatting our teacher went to go buy the tickets.Then after  teacher had bought the tickets. We waited an extra 20 to 30 minutes. They finally opened the gates.

After them opening the gates, me and my friends had decided to split up and go in groups only of two’s. Then there we were, Standing by the first ride. We had got on into our ride and rode it all the way. It was fun and enjoying. The breeze was perfect. Then after that very first ride I was already getting nervous and scared. Many things had came up into my mind. But then my friends and I had went to go eat. It was some good food.

After Eating, me and my friend had finished our bite. We decided to go on more rides. So we hurried and packed our stuff and then left. About a few minutes later we had found the perfect ride. It was called “The Medusa”. It looked pretty scared but it was alright. Then all of a sudden, fear had kicked in. Right when I got on medusa. It was the scariest fear ever.

That Fear was so scary that I was panicking. Then the rollercoaster started going. I then said ‘ Imma regret doing this”. As my friends laughed, I was In fear. Then the coaster started going up and then I looked down and all I saw was how scary it was. I couldn't believe my eyes That i was so high up in the sky. Well at least what I thought. Then right when I was still thinking. The rollercoaster had went down. My heart dropped and I was terrified that I fainted a couple of times. Then I literally got off and I felt my heart and it was pounding so hard.

I said to my friends “ I'm never riding a rollercoaster ever again”. Then I Walked in fear. Trying to stop me from shaking cause of the fear of the coaster. After that I waited so long as the time passed. Then it was time to go and we left.