The Day I Got My Dog | Teen Ink

The Day I Got My Dog

October 18, 2016
By Anonymous

The day that I got my golden retriever named Charlie, he was so cute I wanted to hold him, I was so excited to get him. I was so excited because when we went to see him he was the one that was the only puppy sleeping. He's a golden retriever. When we were there looking at him I just wanted to take him home because he was so cute. But we had to wait because he was only a few months old when we went to see him. But the day he actually got to come home I will never let him go.


But now he's bigger and can't pick him up cause he weighs a lot. This changed my life because I got him on my birthday one year and that was the happiest day of  my life. Other things that were going on in the background are there were a lot of others types of dogs barking and wanting us to pet them. It affected me because I was happy that I was getting a dog. It meant that i would get a pet that I always wanted. I am a animal kind of person who also likes being outside and riding his bike and skateboarding and hanging out with his friends.

 

That's my favorite event in my past. And I loved him so much that to this day  I never let him go until he was fully grow. That was also my families favorite event in their past. I always take care for him. I will never stop caring for my dog until the day I die. I love him so so so so so so so so much and I always will. I will always take care of my puppy charlie. He will always be my good boy. He also sometimes comes when you call him but not always.


 


The author's comments:

it's the most favorite event in my life