Short Story Entries | Teen Ink

Short Story Entries

By vincentdeangelis BRONZE, Denver, Colorado
vincentdeangelis BRONZE, Denver, Colorado

My generation isn’t entertained easy. We use technology to entertain us all day, and still some people aren’t entertained. We got T.V., computers, phones, and more. Honestly i think my generation is pretty bad. My dad told me when he was a kid that you can leave the doors unlocked leave your bike on the lawn but not any more. There are kids that do drugs, they fight, commit crimes, and more. I hope that my generation gets better but i don’t think it will. There are good things about my generation too. Every generation keeps getting smarter and smarter, that’s where the technology is a great thing. If we need to find information we can just google it, and get the answer. There is bad thing about my generation but also good things too.

Prompt two My Name

My name is VIncent D. I was named after my grandfather Vincent Dorazio. He died a month before my birth. My dad wanted to name me Michael but they decided on Vincent. I Like my name it is very distinctive. Honestly I think it is a good name for me. I wonder if i would have been named something else if my grandfather was still alive. It kind of sucks that some one dieing affects my name.

My English teacher Mr. L has us write short srories in our journel. He gives us a topic and we write what comes to mind.