No Less Human

I can relate with Devereaux F. when he wrote about his promblems with communication in his article, "No Less Human". The quote that relates to myself is, "if i could only do half of what i need to do in order to succceed", I agree because there can be no way somebody could be de- humize and just because someone has disorders doesnt mean there no less of a human. Everybody has promblems and i can see what type of struggle this guy is going through. I believe that he should be working on struggle. hopefully he can strat to work on it a little every day. he can be able to provaile and achieve things he might have not had achieved before. I find this article to be very eye opening because every body has struggles everyone is the same. Thank you

WriterForLifeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
today at 6:42 pm
No problem. I'm glad I could help.