Not Coming to School

The one thing i regret is i skip school all last year and i fell all my classes. I didn't come to because i was to lazy. I just want to stay home and just sleep or go to my friend house and chill and we talk about things what we will do when we get older and stuff and when we start working and start getting money.

I will tell my mom that i am going to school but i am really not i will end up going to my friend house. I will go over there to help out with some things and we will just chill and to play games and be going to the store.The one thing i regret is i skip school all last year and i fell all my classes. I didn't come to because i was to lazy. I just want to stay home and just sleep or go to my friend house and chill and we talk about things what we will do when we get older and stuff and when we start working and start getting money.

I will tell my mom that i am going to school but i am really not i will end up going to my friend house. I will go over there to help out with some things and we will just chill and to play games and be going to the store.