Gissel Hipolito

Oscar Wilde “Be yourself; everyone is already taken”. My name is Gissel Adriana H, and I am 14 years old. I have three brothers and two dogs. My family are people that help me when I need it. Music is my love and escape. In the future I want to have a beautiful family and be successful. I am kind and determined, so I can achieve my goals.

My family are people that help me when I need it. In my family I have three older brothers, my mom, and my dad. I really enjoy spending time with my family. We go on vacations sometimes so see my cousins and they are really funny. When I need help with school stuff my brothers are always there to help me. I tell my mom everything and she is always there with her positive attitude. We definetly have eachothers back no matter what.

Music is my love. I listen to music whenever I get the chance to like, when I get ready in the morning, shower, and do homework. I never go a day without listening to music. My favorite type of music is Hip hop and Rnb. My favorite artists are J.cole and Drake because I love what they have to say.

In the future, I want to have a happy family and be successful. I want to be able to teach my kids about life and love. To teach my kids everything my parents are teaching me when I get older is my dream. But, I don’t want to do that alone. I will get a job to support myself and my family. I will be responsible and successful.

I am kind and determined. My family encourages me to be successful.I love music with a passion. And my goal for the future is to have a beautiful family and to be successful. I am grateful for everything I have in my life.