He Saved Me on Time! | Teen Ink

He Saved Me on Time!

September 16, 2016
By Anonymous

It all started when I was 10 years old. The year when I started toget depressed. I saw life as a curse. I hated myself and I hated life. It all started when I got bullied in school. People made fun of me of how I looked and for who I am. My depression started to get worse at age 15. I started to self harm that my arms and thighs are all full with cuts. I push everyone that loved me away. I wanted to be by myself. I didn´t wanted nobody by my side because I felt that they were going to hurt me like everyone else have in my life. I was getting rebellious. I yelled at my mom because I couldn´t deal with her anymore and I felt that she didn´t understand me. I tried so many time to kill my self but there were always something that was stopping me from doing it. I wanted to really die. MY paretns was religious and so I knew about God but I had some doubts. I prayed but he never answered. I cry out his name but he didn´t respond.

 

I didn´t have friends nor didn´t i have nobody by my side. God was the only one that was by my side. Little by little he started healing the pain that was deep down in my heart. Little by little he is breaking me out of my prison. Now I don´t look at life like as if it was a curse. We all go through for a reason. That reason is to get closer to God and to help others that is going through the same thing as you. I thought that everything was over until I met God. He saved me just on time. My life is back together and i have peace in my heart. Even though I know that the storm will come again but this time I will be ready.....


The author's comments:

I hope that you all understand that you guys are not alone and that there are other people who is going through the same thing as you are.