Problems of a Writer This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

1.You’ll text them twelve times in a row, knowing they’ve read it and haven’t responded, until you feel you’ve gotten your point across. (Hint: you never will)
2.You either want every human, animal, daisy, and sea monster to read your writing, or you want to keep it hidden, drown it, suffocate it, burn it at the stake.
3.You’ll fall in love with them and they’ll never die, but they’ll kill you. Oh God, they’ll kill you.
4.Lie not lay.
5.You have mostly blank documents, half written notebook pages, or hundreds of random notes on your phone all filled with lonesome words and fragmented phrases that you’re still trying to find a place for.
6.http://thesarus.com/
7.The best writing creeps in and taps on your door when your lights are off, your blankets are warm, and you’re minutes away from falling asleep.
8.Your google search engine has seen so much that if the police were to check your history, they probably could convict you of three murders, suspect you of having multiple affairs, and a strange obsession with the effects of Viagra.
9.You can quote lines from Sylvia Plath in everyday speech, and people will just stare at you like you cooked your own head in an oven.
10.There will never be enough words to describe the color of their eyes, or how much you love them. Ever.

mydearwatsonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
today at 8:48 am
I absolutely love this, great job!

L.J.Barnes.This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
today at 6:50 am
This is really cute!! I love it. This describes pretty much all writers pretty well.