Dinosaurs Still Exist | Teen Ink

Dinosaurs Still Exist

April 17, 2016
By kunfaya1 BRONZE, Chittorgarh, New York
kunfaya1 BRONZE, Chittorgarh, New York
2 articles 0 photos 0 comments

The most disturbing moment of today was when I was teaching at the NGO and I saw a man who came there with some polybags full of apple and other fruitsin his hands.He handed over the fruits to the watchman at the entrance only.When the welcomed him to the NGO and advised him to do this noble work with his own hands only,the man’s reply really made me loose hope for humanity.He said ‘’I am here to donate and I don’t wanna die so early.’’This is to be informed to all my dear countrymen that AIDS is not an easily communicable disease and it doesn’t passes on to you simply by physical contact or breathing in the same air.


This rude and amateur reply made the watchman sad and he looked at me with a guilt on his face.When I told my children to go in, 12-year old Ankit told me that they all knew what he was talking about and its not the first time for them.I gave him a gentle smile because these uneducated and disgraceful people can never change my mindset of working with these children.


A Message To All Those People Still Living In the ‘STONE AGE’—


I am very SORRY my dear specific breed of donors.I am SORRY for the DIRT in your brain that your science teacher could not clear and the DIRT in your heart too that a few dozens of apples cannot clean.Also,I am very SORRY for your donations that don’t get you the so called ‘god’s approval to heaven’ which is your only greedy desire.But instead you get cursed for hurting the little god in these small innocent kids.I am very SORRY for your birth as a human being when you can’t behave as a human…?


This is needed to be cleared that donation is not an obligation.Its not like lighting a candle in front of god just because you are feared of his fury.Its more about happiness and purity of mind that you fee when you share company with these children who don’t have parents to love and siblings to fight with.When I m with these children ,I realize that I have many reasons to laugh and companions to enjoy but we just find sorrows whereas these chidren even after suffering from a almost incurable disease always keep a smile on their faces and greet every visitor with same love and affection.


I know I am being a bit hard in my words but I wanna admit that these chidren are not the animals in the zoo whom people visit,offer etables and see them remaining away from dem as we see animals in cages ,instead I think these inhuman visitors make my tiny toddlers believe that-


                        DINASOURS STILL EXIST!!!                                       


The author's comments:

AIDS may not affect ur body by physical contact but it has surely contaminated uneducated Minds.