What Is Wrong with You? | Teen Ink

What Is Wrong with You?

April 2, 2016
By spartacus5 SILVER, Cochranton, Pennsylvania
spartacus5 SILVER, Cochranton, Pennsylvania
8 articles 0 photos 2 comments

Favorite Quote:
" imagination rules the world,"- Napoleon Boneparte.


All 14 years of my life I have been noticing things that make me discusted. Those things are called people,and they are the  biggest hipoctits  ever. Yes i use the word "ever" as this is a opinionative article. But people say that they hate things, but  then they dothe exact thing they said they "hated". Why should I trust someone who says they hate something, but they really don't? Do not think that I am some evil little re-encarnation of Hitler,because i am not. I just have really high standards for who I should trust and such and such. Also people lie, alot. so much that I cannot tell if they are telling the truth or not. Just a little side not, that should be hard considering that I have a high I.Q score and am taking anti-psych meds. But no I cannot tell if people are telling the truth or not.  Those are two reasons people disgust me,there are more. But if I listed them all I could write a book. 

I will say two more things bad about people and one great thing about people.

 

People say that they hate drama,but they flock towards it. So much to the point of people commitng suicide because they was too much drama.So tell me how people hate drama if all of this happens.(This could have went for my lying example)  The last bad thing about people is bullying.If people want peace then why are there so many bullies. (My solution,eliminate all bullies)  But being as a kid who has been bullied(mybe for my ideas, I do not know why) and being a kid who has both tried to comitt suicide and has done self harm, I have a meaner opinion for how to solve the whole peace problem. So this example kind of does not count.

 

And now if you read all through this you will have the privelige of hearing the best thing about people, They care for others.  Even if it gets them in toruble people who care for someone will do anything to make that some one happy. And who cares about what people think , if some  one is homosexual,straight,bi,etc. Why should those people be hated for caring someone? And that is why even though people disgust me alot that is why I am fascinated by them.


The author's comments:


when I was ten the guy I  was dating aked if i could write down what I hated about people and what I liked about them. So I did and the best ones are in this article.