The BIG Secret..... | Teen Ink

The BIG Secret.....

March 28, 2016
By JJMAC GOLD, Okaton, South Dakota
JJMAC GOLD, Okaton, South Dakota
15 articles 1 photo 9 comments

Favorite Quote:
Fire can't put out fire, only water can do that.


People who fight FIRE with FIRE BURN there houses down TWICE as FAST.


Everyone loves a good secret. Don't we?

 

We like, having little inside secrets and jokes, things we can hide from our parents. THings that when we get older we can feel proud of for doing.

 

But not allways.......

 

See there are the special kind of secrets that you can't tell anyone.

 

Like thare are things inlife you just can't write on a blog and get it out there. My life is one of those things.

 

I can't confesse all my sins on TI becasue I'd probly get banned. And that would really suck.

 

But secrets is somthing that weighs you're heart down. It's allways in the back of you're mind. The fact that when the truth is revelied...

 

You're dead meat.

 

Like I read in the bible somewhare it says that everything you once did in the dark shall be shone in the light, everything you once whispeared willbe shouted from the rooftops and all that you have hidden will be revieled.

 

THAT'S NOT GOOD FOR PEOPLE LIKE ME!

 

I don't want my whispears shouted to anyone!

 

I couldent bare my mom or dad seeing what I've done in the darkness!

 

Does that scare anyone but me?

 

Think about every bad thing you, have ever done. Would you be happy if EVERYONE in the ENTIRE world knew what you did?

 

Probly not!

 

I wouldent....so in the end my secrets are going to come out, and of cource it's a sientific fact that if you lie, the lie will eventualy be found out.

 

So yahhhhhh, secrets are fun. Untill there hurtfull.

 

And thats what my secrets are, destructive.

 

I really hope you're's are not.


The author's comments:

this is TRUE!