Rise And Shine... | Teen Ink

Rise And Shine...

By mashalsohail1 BRONZE, Karachi, Indiana
mashalsohail1 BRONZE, Karachi, Indiana

It was only in bedtime when I explore my dreams to come true. That night was full of thoughtful thinking about tomorrow’s first day at university. I usually messed up with my mind, taking all around things without getting to the point. It was mid of night when I was mingle with a question, what would happen tomorrow? What things may turn out to be wrong or right?

Go to sleep! I told myself every seconds of hour, but couldn’t possibly do so. May be this journey would help me to explore things which I hided for no reason. Soon my mother step foot in acknowledging I am slept or not, she kisses on my forehead and murmur “sleep well, tomorrow is your day sweetheart”. I didn’t realize how fast I went to sleep after this. Mothers are such a favor of tenderness with every inch of clear signs. I got up at six, making sure everything’s fine and perfect. It was really a move towards desiring future and lead a smile on the vigorous face of my father in heavens. My dad was a man of notable thinking, to whom I would firmly believe that somehow he would manage to get everything sorted in my life. But this time I was tensed and pale. I was in a habit of mind that something could go wrong in any situation.

And so the way begins to the university. I was not happy or smiling. It took the whole way for me to practice to change that habit of mind. I got into the class where I nodded myself, as timid as a mouse. Again I was losing control of myself just because dad wasn’t with me to motivate. But still I built up a state of confident thinking what dad would say in this moment. Well, in this way the whole day went good. One after another all the subjects’ teachers introduce themselves and interviewed about us too.

Making friends was another a muddle of the day. It’s obvious you could not judge a person at first sight. But still I tried best to perform this task as well. After all this might not sound like a huge deal to call them as friends when you have to spent your four years of life. Smiling on every gaze of people with a neutral expression was just I did on that day. While it was the time for leaving, everyone rushes towards the door as they all were prisoned.

Finally, the day was easier than I thought but too much bore. I will make friends, that’s the only way to come out from boredom but for this I have to build enthusiasm and not to think much more about any regard, instead would cop up with my personal abilities to improve well. Each day you have to rise and shine to proof yourself to be the best companion of your own self. With this feeling of heart and soul no one could neglect the way you are…

Love yourself right where you are. And do not think too much about the happening, let it go the way it will go.