Sacramento My Home | Teen Ink

Sacramento My Home

December 8, 2015
By pedrazablanca SILVER, Sacramento, California
pedrazablanca SILVER, Sacramento, California
5 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Experience is the name everyone gives to their mistakes"-Oscar Wilde


My home Sacramento may not be the fanciest high-class but it's not quite a bullet through the head. In the morning I look out my window and see the sun rising and below that I see the river stream flowing through. On saturday nights everyone goes out to have a good time we dance, we socialize and many more fun stuff until the night is over. Life in sacramento is great the people are just lovely, you walk to school seeing people watering their green soft grass inside their lovely picket fences weaving goodbye to you ass you pass by. You come back from school to see little kids playing with their dogs ass nice luxury cars pass by slowly watching out carefully  for the little kids that are playing in their yards.

    

Well this might sound like the perfect city to live in but for the people like me that live here it's not the same ass commercials or what the governor says. I mean yes you see people walking on the streets but they walk with fear of not coming back home safe. You don't see people out at night in the street walking their dog, or the kids in sacramento playing any type sports ass the city lights light up, but if you do see anyone out in the streets it's no ordinary person, if you know what I mean. You walk past people and the only smell that comes to you is the smell of weed. Yes, you walk past peoples houses but you don't see soft green grass with picket fences what you really see is people's small homes with dying yellow grass and their steel fences falling apart.

My city is in need of help! It is amazing how people in this city fall into the wrong path like drugs, and gangs. Our daily suffering is not shown in those commercials that attract tourist or never would you hear the governor talking about the reality of Sacramento, how we have a really big issue with our streets, how we can’t take a step without feeling fear for our lives, nor about how there is a bunch of homeless in need of our help. People should really take a stand to what is right but like always people are scared and I don't blame them i mean it's just another day in the neighborhood.


The author's comments:

"Sacramento My Home", this artical is about how we live our daily life in Sacramento.