Sacramento, My Home | Teen Ink

Sacramento, My Home

By Allan SILVER, Sacramento, California
Allan SILVER, Sacramento, California

My Sacramento is versatile. There is happiness in Sacramento. People get along with each other and working together. I see people laughing and smiling while walking on the streets and running freely. Sacramento is like a fun landfill with fundnes.When I wake up in the morning sunrise,I am excited to do fun things in Sacramento. At night I go to sleep and hear the busy streets moving with cars.

My Sacramento have the dark side. I hear sirens during the night and sometimes during the day. I smell the scent of dirty food, trash and weed on the streets and on the light rail. I sometimes hear people screaming for emergency’s and sometimes I hear loud pops in a neihborhood. I see homeless people on the streets looking like they are hoping to get some cash for a living and get a opportunity for a job to make money. I am scare of the darkness but not every time.

My Sacramento is having trouble about the environment. Sacramento is having trouble with littering trash on the floor like this is there living room. When people are littering trash on the floor it change the chill air  into an eerie air that could affect you. People in the Sacramento should really take a stand but they are scare of some people on the streets that might do to them or maybe they just don’t care about Sacramento. If I was strong and smart enough to rule for Sacramento, I would try to stop violence to the people that are doing bad things to other people and get a punishment for them.

My Sacramento is great but at the same time there is happiness and madness during day and night. Maybe in the future Sacramento could change with happiness.

My work is inspired by the things that happen in Sacramento that I see and hear that is happening near and out of my neighborhood.