June 13, 2015 | Teen Ink

By Raybaby SILVER, Sulphur Ok, Oklahoma
Raybaby SILVER, Sulphur Ok, Oklahoma

''The world isn't split between good people and death eaters. We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are."
~Sirius Black

In order to have the perfect ending you've got to know where to begin. Well to the girl who never wanted to associate with anyone it was a rough place on earth to look for love. Everyday since she was a little girl she dreamed about how she wanted to spend her life but she knew she couldn't do it all on her own. It wasn't til eighth grade that the girl started taking an interest in anyone who wasn't her best friend. For two years she felt like she had it figured out ,but something was terribly wrong. She didn't know how to leave considering her heart tricked her into thinking she had found the one so early, and she had promised him she'd never leave. She shouldn't have been so naive because it was all wrong. Soon he left her, and she became lonely and depressed. She wore her heart on her sleeve hoping that no one would notice because she had no where else to hide it. But no one would stop poking at it, she became unstable and hard to handle but her newly made friends put up with her anyways. She had went through a few so-called "relationships" but she couldn't  place herself where she knew she belonged. Then in the midst of her friends there was one who was always there no matter how rude she had been. He knew things about her she never told anyone else ,but he didn't know that. And somewhere along the way she knew it was him. The journey she had been walking her entire life led to him. Maybe it was when he would talk to her when she was upset or when they danced at prom or maybe it was when she looked into his eyes and it was like it was the first time she was seeing them. She always analyzed him when he was with her. His eyes were focused and rich and it was like he was looking at her for the very first time. He smiled at her with a sense of security. After they got together she noticed how his dimples seemed to surround those lips. She seemed to notice a feeling so deep and unusual she couldn't find the words to describe how he would kiss her every night, or how his name sounded at home, when she said it, or even the way he held her like he would do anything for her and all she had to do was love him. Of course this girl already had her world flipped upsidedown a few times that she never thought anything would be normal again. But he set everything right. She finally knew how it was to wake up and not want to hurt herself and what happiness felt like. He became her world in such a short amount of time and she can't imagine being without him ,not that she wants too. Of course their story is only just beginning and no one will ever be able to tell who is more ready to be with the other forever or even who loves the other one more. Even then the girl will always let him believe he does because she can't see far enough down to see she will always love him more . She will always be too afraid to admit it but she would care less as long as they were together because they both loved the idea of them together more than they loved each other alone. 

My boyfriend challenged me a couple months back to write a descriptive paragraph about him.... Of course i blew his fricking socks off becaus he didn't know I'm a writer nd all he wanted was for me to describe his personality. He did the same before I sent him mine. This is in fact a true short story.