Don't Let Go | Teen Ink

Don't Let Go

Hello Everyone . I'm writting this today to explain one thing its that when you find the one don't let go of him or her no matter what. The circumstances were unusual. He was the bad boy my ex best friend had dated but he saved my life the first time he ever talked to me. He told me not to hurt myself and to keep on living. and I fell for him despite not wanting to . He's the only one who could force me to eat, to live, not to cut, to keep breathing and he was beautiful and magnificent in everyway . The first night I met him I was at church with my friend and when my friend had walked away I had tried his skateboard and knocked my front tooth out but I insited on staying because I knew that he was coming. And when he walked in he was everything I couldve ever dreamed of. He had straight brown hair and beautiful deep green eyes and he was wearing a nice suit and he was everything I could want. He sat next to me as I was holding my mouth and he asked what had happened and I simply explained I had fallen it was no big deal. But after church that night hed hugged me and told me it was allright .  His mom had pulled me aside and told me I most be a special girl for him to want to go to church , and I felt like a special girl . But oddly she was the one who would begin to push us apart. We got closer every day and I got better everyday but that Christmas he proposed to me and I had said yes. His mother had found out and scared she'd lose her babysitter and restricted us talking and one day I found him where I work with another girl. I had lost it . I had walked to the river and thrown his wrist band into it and had done things I'm not proud to say I've done. I ruined everything that night because he had just been with a friend... but it was to late. We grew apart. and all we did was fight and so one night he saided he needed time to himself and thats when I knew I was never getting him back. But I still miss him so much . Every night I sit up with his picture and call his phone just to hear his voice and cry myself to sleep. The point ? Dont let go .