Loosing a Friend, Gaining an Enemy | Teen Ink

Loosing a Friend, Gaining an Enemy

August 25, 2015
By yasmeentepa PLATINUM, Oran, Other
yasmeentepa PLATINUM, Oran, Other
26 articles 0 photos 5 comments

i remember those times you would call me to tell me how your day went through...it is all gone.

i hate it when people talk to you, look after you, or even smile to you (in some cases) only for their personal interest. usually i just erase those people and snatch them out of my life but with you it is different. i met you 3 years ago (though i knew you existed for quite 8 years for being my best friend's sister) you were, and still are, 8 years older than me but you never treated me as a kid (think i was 17 or 18 at the time). Don't know how but we became very close friends you used to call me from work to ask after me and tell me how your day was. you used to talk with me on facebook and complaign about your boyfriend, your boss, your weight, about random things today you seem to hide from me.

you've changed so much. after you heart got broken you decided all who were around you were evil...including me. why? have i been a bad friend? am i too immature for you now? is marriage taking all of your heart and soul?

You don't call me anymore, you never say hi on facebook you treat me as a stranger despite the fact that one day me might be sisters in law.

You hide from me the fact you had some one new in your life, you refuse to share with me the joy of preparing a wedding you are so obsessed with your soon coming marriage that anyone who gives you an advice or asks you about it becomes an ennemy....including me.

You only say hi when you need an opinion, only answer to my messages when you need help, only dare sharing a tiny part of your life when expecting to get something in return. i am no longer the helpful and close friend i used to be. i'm the girlfriend of your brother and that's it.

I have to be kind with you, help you and shut my mouth when you get mean to me because one day we might be wisters in law. i might swallow my pride and answer you when you talk to me only because i have to be polit.

why is this so painful? why can't i just let go of it and get accostumed to it? why can't i just move on with my life as you did?....Because i can't forget who we were and how we were. because some how deep inside of me i want us to go back in time and be as close as we used to be. Because i'm nostalgic of old times. Because i can not believe that i lost a friend, only to gain an ennemy.