Life Sometimes | Teen Ink

Life Sometimes

By Caz1355 SILVER, Dena, Other
Caz1355 SILVER, Dena, Other

I sometimes wonder why i'm angry at the world. I could go off on a rant about poverty , hunger, disease... but no. Don't think i'm one of those people who complains about everything , "mildred ate the last piece of cake , look at her". "Donna got the last bobby pin before me in Tescos". No. I'm not one of those people. Infact i despise them. I look around me and I see those I love suffer and i think how bad their lives are and how lucky I am to have mine. Because thats what we should be angry about in this life , the suffering of others not trivial things. I dare you to look outside or wander down the street and find one single place that has not one ounce of suffering. Then look at your life. How bad is it really? I know i'm lucky although i struggle and my family is dealing with Cancer and I hate it and I hate how hard it is, but I am luckier than most. I would never ever say there is an excuse for Cancer or the harm it brings or that its ok because its not as bad as someone elses life but we don't have to make it the end of the world. WE don't need to make diseases or arguments the end of the world because when we do they control us. Fear controls us. Thats what this world needs: a wake up call. We need to fight these evils by controlling them , by working harder, by seeing that those of us with resources must use them to make others lives better. We are the human race and its time we acted like one. Do you see animals trying to bring others of their kind into extinction because they got food before them or because they didn't have the same ideas? No , we are supposed to be the smarter ones in this evoltion game and yet we carry around wepons to kill others of our kind at the drop of a hat. This human race needs a make over and so does our ideas because at the moment; terrorism , murder and destroying of our planet are just not going to cut it.

Wake up call