Thank You | Teen Ink

Thank You

By Caz1355 SILVER, Dena, Other
Caz1355 SILVER, Dena, Other

You know those stories you used to read as a child about princesses and knights in shiny armour? Sounds like a clicque as you get older. Its sad, that it all goes away all the memories and innocence because lifes a b**** and in some ways children avoid this. At least for a while... 

I used to suffer so much when I found out mum was dying and then auntie was too. Used to say I was always going to be unhappy. But then I found you. It makes such a difference to have that one person who can change it all , be a friend and a listener and a councilor all at the same time. Some one who cares. You will always be the best thing that ever happened to me. You made it all ok. It was like finding a boy just as the waves were crashing around me and the current pulling me under. I just wanted you to know that you're an inspiration to me and an amazing person. This was supposed to be a story but the title gave it away anyway I guess. I'm sorry for whatever your going through but it just makes you even braver that you helped me whlst it was going on. Its ok that you couldn't help me anymore , although it hurts like hell; I understand. Because people like you deserve the best. I  will miss you but I wouldnt trade a single second of the memories you gave me and the way you made my life better. Thank you.

Thank you to you