My First Crush... | Teen Ink

My First Crush...

By AniyahT SILVER, Wilmington, Delaware
AniyahT SILVER, Wilmington, Delaware

Its my first day of high school and I'm so excited. I just turned 14 Im about to start a whole new chapter in my life. As I arrive at school I'm so amazed and I can't stop talking and being goofy. It's finally time to get off the bus and go into the school and my first thought was "omg I'm so not as ready as I thought."

Its 7:10 and me and my 2 bestfriends meet up in breakfast and catch up on what we did over the weekend and what we are looking forward to freshman year. A group of boys walk past and we immediately get googly eyed and start to judge them on what there wearing and rate them who is the cutest and ect… I just can't get my eye off this one boy his name is James I never saw him a day in my life and all of a sudden it felt like we had a connection and I haven't even had a conversation with the boy! Freaky right? Yeah I know.

Now its 7:30 and its time for class wwe compare or schedules and go our separate ways. I notice James is in my class I walk over and sit next to him. I pull my mirror out and make sure I look presentable. I go over what I'm going to say in my head and prepare myself for the worst. So I finally get myself together and turn my self around facing him and all that came out was hey. He says hey back. I be quiet and turn back around and I finally get myslef together. I turn back around facing him and say what's your name, where you from ect…

The whole class goes on a school tour and we are immediately clicking and feeling each others vibes. I can't stop laughing at his jokes and playing with my hair. We finally start to hold hands and start to lag behind the class not paying attention to any thing the teacher is saying. The tour finally comes to a end and its time for next period. He walks me to class and says "i'll see you at lunch".

Its now junior year and we are an offical couple. We have been going out for 2 and a half years now. I never thought that the first day I walked into high-school I would find mmy high-school sweetheart. Most people don't believe in love at "first sight" or "young love". The moral of the story is you never know what to expect anywhere you go.

Shay<3 said...
on Apr. 3 2015 at 10:25 am
Really cute, aweeeessssss. Hehe. That is really cute ans adorable, best part is you have so much happiness from it! And very right, you really never know what to expect.