Things I Like | Teen Ink

Things I Like

I would say the thing I love the most is the hunting.  The rush of shooting something if a great feeling.  The peace and quiet in the woods is so relaxing.  When I shot my first deer I was over joyed in happiness.  Or when I shot my big buck with my bow that was great. Also when I shot my first turkey or my double bearded turkey it’s a blast.  After you put all the hours in practicing and time and finally getting the chance to shoot something is great.  Watching the wildlife in there natural habitat is awesome.  You can see all kinds of things.  Like one time when I was hunting I watched two deer fight.  I also witnessed a hawk trying to pick up a groundhog that didn’t go over very well.  Its just cool to watch everything as you sit still as possible so that they don’t see you.  I like spending time with my dad or grandpa in the woods having a blast. I love to stalk turkeys in the spring it’s a great time.  Getting those turkeys to firer bad with a gobble it’s music to your ears when it happens.  Coyote calling is also a fun hunt but you better have your gun ready because they come running.  Getting the good job on from about everyone one my deer was a awesome feeling then getting to hang it up one the wall and everyone asked who’s it is.  Great feeling or when you put your hands on the animal is great.  But no matter what it is waiting on a deer in the fall calling coyotes in the winter or stalking turkeys in the spring it’s a always good time.