Softball Passion | Teen Ink

Softball Passion

By KBrown.2016 BRONZE, Defiance, Ohio
KBrown.2016 BRONZE, Defiance, Ohio

My whole life revolves around what I am going to tell you about.  I love the amazing, dirty, and exiting sport of Softball.  What kind of girl wouldn’t love to slide in mud and scream at the top of her lungs when her teammates score some runs? The passion I have for this sport is unreal.  The softball field is my second home and it makes me feel like I belong.  The crowd cheering and screaming my name as I pitch gives me an adrenaline rush.  The sound of the bat cracking as I hit the ball in the outfield and sprint to first base makes me feel like a hero for my team.  The field is where I belong laughing and having a good time with my friends and coach’s.  As passionate as I am with this sport it gives me great powers to show my school, family, and friends how great girls really are.  Being a part of my school gives me a great honor to represent them and my family.  As time moves on throughout life there will always be something that you’re passionate about and for me that is my favorite sport, softball.  I will never forget my friends other wise known as my family on and off the field.  Softball will always leave a special place in my heart and I will never forget these sweet memories of my high school years.  This is the year and it’s time to get out there and play the sport I love and admire.  I am that girl that loves to slide in the dusty field and occasionally play cold weather.  I want to thank everyone who has given me the strength to stick to softball since I was six years old.  Here’s to the great, fun years of my life.  Here’s to my passion, softball.