I'm a E.N.G | Teen Ink

I'm a E.N.G

By India Watkins BRONZE, Tampa, Florida
India Watkins BRONZE, Tampa, Florida

SO…. LIFE…. Love it like it whatever but gosh my life could be VERY CRAZY NO KIDDING I’M TOTALLY SERIOUS although it only applies to the social ladder OF COURCE what were you thinking?

It all started in 2nd grade I failed first so I was already awkwardly placed until I stared being the nice girl you know the girl in class who is always strangely PERFECT! For example  here is how I was ‘ miss I got it you need help right by the way what’s your name (smiles)” “oh no be careful I’ll help” you see basic nice I did all this to fit in so selfish now that I think about it, BUT in the end it worked a little not many people bothered to ask my age and I was happy. SO threw moving to many difrent schools I got to be known as the nice girl and I knew a lot of people and had many friends as I wanted everything was perfect! Until entered 4th grade.

You see in 4th grade my friends left me I guess they were tired of me being my goody two shoes self and I was unfortunately bullied by the one I thought was one of my “BEST FRIENDS” I stop wanting to go to school and in 5th graded I the bullying and teasing got to me when someone crossed the line I cried for many days wondering why me so my helpful mom home schooled me for the rest of 4th grade so that I could heal IT HELPED A LOT! But you see when I entered 5th grade something happened.

In 5th grade I was’t able to connect with anyone I became the quiet one. No one wanted to even try to talk to me so I was alone. Until a girl became my friend and another and another I now had 3 best friends I was truly happy now that I had people to talk to we were friends for the rest of 5th grade so I came out my shell in that time. But dispite all this I was still a little lonely. Thinking this I think I jinxed myself, because on the last day of 5th grade 2 of my 3 friends left and I only had one friend and we kind of drifted apart leaving me alone again. By this time I was in 6th grade and was used to being alone though it hurt me a lot in the inside I didn’t show it ,In this time of being alone I got top grades and took up sewing, crocheting, baking ,and many other thing to keep my mind of being alone but in the 2nd quarter I met another girl. By this time I was afraid to make friends I did’t want to be left behind but I slowly changed and met one more friend we were a threesome and I was happy. They did’t leave me or listen to the rumors about me actually they helped me out during those time but the thing is most the people were people from 4th and third grade they did’t like me but I did’t care at all as long as I had my friends! This all leads to me right now I’m still in 6th grade and thing are still going on and I haven’t changed at all still nice goody goody me but to tell the truth I have a feeling that this is only the  beginning!

And so this is how I became the E.N.G girl I am right now so for now,
TO BE CONTINUED!