Brains | Teen Ink

Brains

By TheBassist SILVER, Syracuse, New York
TheBassist SILVER, Syracuse, New York

"Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality." -Edgar Allan Poe

I, the narrator, don't wish to walk about myself but there is something I believe you should know. It may help you personally, you see.

My brain travels the world, the universe, the worlds of my stories, and into the brains of others. My brain tells me in a passive voice when I cannot sleep: "Life is too short for sleep anyway." Then I rebuttle with "well what am I doing? I'm certainly not being preductive with time you have allotted me." My brain will reply : "How can you call this nothing? The worlds are open and we don't have to spend any money to be there. (I won't go as far as to say that my brain and I are two different people. I'm not mad. Yet. But it is rather fun to refer to one's self in this fashion.) It is an overwhelming, indescribable feat to tell any person of the possiblilities of the brain. Perspectives, angles, ideas, insites, tools, diagrams, designs, morals, family, devil, he'll, demons, Angels, God, heaven, creativity, disguise, illusion, pain, words, stories, time, happiness, sound, feeling, water, air, earth, fire, space, magic, impact, lies, truth, fake, real, indifference. LIFE. And that has barely touched the surface. My brain must explore this indescribable phenomenon very thoroughly, you see.

Your brain at the moment could be thinking "How does this help me?" And to answer your question I say "I have no idea." If there is a way that this helps you then it is for you to define not me. I am merely throwing this out there for you. Blame the brain.

Feel free to coment and what not.