Non Refundable Love | Teen Ink

Non Refundable Love

February 5, 2015
By TrippyTradgies SILVER, Mansfield, Texas
TrippyTradgies SILVER, Mansfield, Texas
8 articles 3 photos 2 comments

Favorite Quote:
My mind is like a speeding bullet that refuses to slow down.


I remember rain drops like the palm of her fragile hand. The way she'd clench her fist to show me I am nothing. The same hands that suffocated me in a hug and the same hands that held mine to skip class. Thoughts hands haunt my dreams every night and I will never meet the angelic finger tips ever again. I am the reason time stops. The reason she left me to fend for myself in a snowstorm in a swimsuit. Why her phone calls turned into love texts to three-text-a-day to "we can't live in this world anymore". I was standing on the ledge of the cliff,that I pulled you up from. But I let go and you let me fall. I collided with the bolders and falling debree but we still held eye contact. The way I whispered "I love you" and you claimed "your inlove with the idea with me. that the real thing is just broken and f***ed up." But I told you that wasn't true but you called my bull****. I sent you my words and my heart that bleed though text messages that I believed could never happen because I don't love anyone. You sent me back your voice that rang though my ears but it wasn't your words. I was stuck looking though a two way mirror. You could see me but I couldn't see you.