Florida | Teen Ink

Florida

By Brooke Fisher SILVER, Cannon Falls, Minnesota
Brooke Fisher SILVER, Cannon Falls, Minnesota

The population of Florida is 19,552,860. I would like to live in Florida.  There is a few reasons why i would like to live in Florida.

The first reason is Walt Disney World. It’s fun for the whole family. There is entertainment , such as shows and plays. Also there is great, cheap food while I am there. There are many great things  about Walt Disney World, but you need the weather to cooperate.

The second reason why i would like to live in florida ,is in florida the weather is always nice so that means there is never winter. You can always wear shorts and dresses which makes me very enthusiastic . You also can swim, which i like to do,that’s why i would want to line in Florida. The weather is nice but at the end of a long stressful day you can go outside and see the beautiful sunset.

The third reason i would like to love in Florida is because the scenery is always nice.  You can see the sunrise in the morning and the sunset after a long day at work. If you are living in an apartment/house on the coast so I can see the ocean all the time ,which i would like to do. When you are driving on the country like roads you can see lots of green trees on the side of the rodes. The different scenery makes Florida all year round.

Walt Disney World, The weather, and the scenery makes Florida the best place to live. I want to live in Florida. The more people the bigger the state,thats why Florida is so populated. The population is 19,552,860. My grandparents have a house in Florida for when it’s winter up here, so they can help me with anything i might have questions about. In conclusion Walt Disney World is fun, the weather is great, and the scenery just brightens your day. And with those examples ,these are the reasons why i want to live in Florida someday.