If You Don't Have Family, What Do You Have? | Teen Ink

If You Don't Have Family, What Do You Have?

January 27, 2015
By JamieNicole_13 BRONZE, Highland Home, Alabama
JamieNicole_13 BRONZE, Highland Home, Alabama
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Family should be the one thing that you can count on wholeheartedly. Family should be that one thing that you know you can count on. My family is always there for me through the good times in my life. Me and my family have also been there for each other during the rougher times in life. My family is forever supportive of me, no matter what. My family is what matters most to me because they are there through the sunshine and the rain and support me no matter what.

I have had some good times with my family. I have been blessed enough to share good things and good days with my family. It could just be a normal day but it counts as a good day as long as I am with family. My family most definitely have the ability to make my day. Family can be loving, crazy and a million more things, but they will always be there to make your bright days even brighter.

Everyone has their bad days to thought. No matter if it's a flat tire or something way worse, your family will be there. If you call your turn family will be there. My family sticks up for eachother. My family will help you get through anything, whether it's the loss of another family member, or even just the loss of a pet. My family is here for eachother through thick of thin. My family has the ability to somehow make my worst day bearable, and help you see that the sun will come after the rain. You just have to push through.

I don't know what I would do without the support of my family. They are always honest with me, it doesn't matter if it's not what I want to hear, because they are going to tell me anyway.if I have done something wrong I will get scolded and helped to do the right thing. If I do something good, they congratulate and make it known how proud they are of me. I honestly don't know what I would do if I didn't have my family around to support me. They are here when nobody else is. But he thing about family is that it's not just your family by blood, it's your family by heart to. Your family's support can help you get through many thing, and I don't know about you but my family has definitely helped me along my way.

Family is the heart, family helps out through the hard times, family helps celebrate the good times, family is there whenever, wherever you need them to be. Family helps you realize that your bad times will get better. Family is there to make the good times great. Family is your support system no matter what. But, family is not only through blood. "Family" is the people who make an effort to be in your life, who make an effort to stay in your life. Family does not only run through your veins, it's in your heart, and that's who and what matters most to me.