Mi Familia | Teen Ink

Mi Familia

January 27, 2015
By KaydraS BRONZE, Highland Home, Alabama
KaydraS BRONZE, Highland Home, Alabama
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Friends come and go, byt family stays forever. What matters most to me would be my family. I really can't imagine my life without my family. I'm apart of big families and I'm very close with all of them. I am forever thankful.

I've been through a lot of friendship that they were supposed to "always have my back and never leave me when I needed them the most." Yet, who is always there, my family. No matter what happens, they know me the best and they always want the best for me. Blood is thicker than water.

I am a child of divorced parents, so I have four families that I am apart of. When my parents were married, they both came from big families. After the divorced and re- married, I became apart of two more huge families, which I was very excited about! i couldn't imagine being apart of a small family, go big or go home. I love my crazy, imperfect family.

I could never thank my family enough for what they have done for me. No matter the circumstance, they wil do whatever they can for me. I can remeber one time when I was on vacation with my dad, I had a sky high fever and strep throat. My mom drove five hours to take me to the doctor, then drove right back home. I couldn't imagine life without my family.

God truly blessed me with the most amazing family. Friends are not promised, but your family will always be there, even if you don't want them there. If I did not have my family to keep me on track, I'd be lost as a bird. I honestly couldn't picture going through life without my family. My family matters most to me.


The author's comments:

My family has totally been my inspiration.