Who is Katelyn? | Teen Ink

Who is Katelyn?

By KatelynNacole SILVER, Sevier, Utah
KatelynNacole SILVER, Sevier, Utah

"Live your dream and never wake up." -Liam Payne

Who is Katelyn?

Most people would say that she was shy and quiet, but her family knew she was so much more. She was tenacious and excelled at balancing school and work. She often recalled the words that her parents told her, “God has given you all the tools you need to succeed.” She strived to make them proud; and through each time they moved, she adjusted to the different classes and the different people and managed to get good grades. She was persistent and determined to succeed. Whenever she became stressed she would result to her guilty pleasure, celebrities.

At any time, she could tell you the latest celebrity gossip and what was going on in Hollywood. She knew who was getting married and who was having a baby. Between filling out college essays, doing APES assignments, and writing about Freud for her Sociology homework, she would be on the internet googling the latest One Direction news.

Although her little brother didn’t agree with her choices of favorite celebs, he taught her one of her most valuable qualities, patience. He taught her tolerance and understanding. She knew these traits would help her in her desired Psychology career. I know all this because she is me. I am her. I am the observant, soft spoken girl who has learned to adjust and adapt to anything that might be thrown my way.

The Future.