My Frist day of high school | Teen Ink

My Frist day of high school

November 3, 2014
By JZB2014 BRONZE, Jonesport, Maine
JZB2014 BRONZE, Jonesport, Maine
3 articles 0 photos 0 comments

            My first day of school.
         It was the end of summer, and now the beginning to the next four years of my life. I woke up at 6:20am and started to go down stars to ready get ready for the day I start my freshman year. I picked                out my outfit. I had picked out blue jeans, pink shirt, and black shoes.
         Now it is time for breakfast. I went to the back room were we keep out caned and packaged goods. I grabbed apple and cinnamon oatmeal packet and head for the kitchen. I then open the door to the covered and grab a black microwavable bowl. I then grab a 1/2 cup and a bottle of water. I rip the packet, and open it then poor the mix in the bowl I then measure ½ cup of water and poor that in to. I then put the cover on the couture and pick up all the trash and put in the trash bag. I then take my spoon and star the mix with water. I then take the spoon out and put the bowl of oatmeal and walk over to the microwave and open the door and put it in the microwave. I close the close the door and put two minutes on for a cooking time. While it was cooking I grabbed my bag and coat and lay them next to the table where I was going to sit one on top of each other. The timer went off, my food is now done. I walked over and opened the door. I then pulled out the hot bowl and placed it on the tops of the counter. I then shut the door to the microwave and walked over to where I laid my spoon down and then picked it up, and placed it in my oatmeal string it and then placing it down on my table. I then sat down and ate.
         “Are you ready for your first day of high school?” I can hear mom ask me. I sit there thinking fro a moment. Then I came back with “Yes I am”! I then get my shoes on and go out the door. I open the door to the tan Durango. I then put my seat built on and grab my mother’s purse and placed it in the floor and then I grabbed her coffee and placed it the drink holder. She jumped in and we went on our way to the high school.
       When we got there I posed at the front door for my mom to take a picture of me. I walked in with a smile and was happy. I got in to the hall trying to find my locker. I walked down the hall and sore enough I found it. I opened my backpack and started to go get my pictures of my brother and my cousin and then one of my favorite teachers and I from last year. Then I placed two locker bins to hold things. I then organized my binders with every subject and period it went in at the bottom of my locker.
        I just got down and I had ten minutes left I made all kinds of friends in that little bit of time. Bell rang and I went to my homeroom and meet a few more people. I then had a reading/learning lab, which is nice so you can work on things or read. Then the ball rang again I went to my next class and learned that I love that class, and teacher as well. Then no time at all the bell rang again time to go to my next, then my next then lunch and then my next and my next and finally my last class. “Wow!” I thought “I will love this year”.
        My first day of school was awesome! I love high school! I enjoy my classes and love the teachers, I also like the factually in general.