The Time I Lost My Phone | Teen Ink

The Time I Lost My Phone

By bianey hernandez BRONZE, San Fernando, California
bianey hernandez BRONZE, San Fernando, California

One day I was at home getting ready to go to the park and I had my phone with me because I’m always on it. Then I was on the swings because my sister told me to go do something that does not involve my phone. I put the phone in my back pocket so then I started to swing really high because I love the wind in my hair. I love the outdoors smell, it smells like fresh cut grass.

I got my phone back because I got home and then thought to myself wheres my phone I can't live without my phone its like my baby when I lost my phone I felt like it was crying to me. I remember it was in the pack. But it wasn't there then I remembered that I lifted it nexted to the swings when I found the phone I was so happy that I got it back.

The apps that I use  that does not help me is kik because everyone txts  me all the time when one is done texting me another starts so then time passes and I forget to do my homework then I get in trouble because it takes time away from my homework. The app that helps me is amazon because all you do is read so its helps me in school and it helps alot with my reading points and my lack of how fast I can read.

Women college students spend an average of 10 hours a day on their cellphones and men college students spend nearly 8 with excessive use posting potential risks for academic performance , according to a baylor university study on cell phone activity. So women spend more time on their cellphones than men thats because girls spend more time posting and thinking about what their friends are thinking about.