Pink hair | Teen Ink

Pink hair

By Cayla.Graham BRONZE, Germantown, Kentucky
Cayla.Graham BRONZE, Germantown, Kentucky

It was a normal weekend hanging out with my friends and going to a fire work show. An evil idea started to brew up in my mind,one that involved temporary crimson red hair dye and scaring my mom. That night we stayed up late and dyed my entire head bright red,you could see me a block away. When I got home my mom started to scream at me and threatened to shave my head. After a while she calmed down hearing it was only temporary,not caring a much. My dad,the proud man he is,showed me off to all the neighbors,thinking it was the coolest thing ever. That night I took a shower and washed my hair 3 times,it looked like I killed the kool-aid man in the shower. My hair is now pink and as punishment my mom made me go to school instead of staying home to get all the pink out. Due to my hair drizzling easily and being pink,all my friends are calling me Pinkie Pie from My Little Poney. I will never ever scare my mom again,she will get even one way or another, but the worst fear is knowing the punishment is far from over.