The Unforgettable Tornado | Teen Ink

The Unforgettable Tornado

There are two types of people in this world. There are the ones that fly under the radar, and the ones that make the radar go off. You are able see the people that make the radar go off shine like a dime twinkling in the sunlight. You see I’m that sparkling dime. Sometimes I sparkle in a bad way, sometimes I sparkle in a good way. It depends out of whose eyes you’re looking at me through.

Some consider me to be the most considerate person, going to the end of the world and back. Bending backwards and laying down on a puddle for you so you won’t get your shoes wet. Others consider me to be the wicked b**** of the east. Reassuring you that I have no desire to talking to you or even looking your way, because that view disgusts me.

I guess the reason why I look like a b**** to some people is because I don’t take nobody’s s***. I guess if standing up for myself makes me a b**** than so be it. I promise you, if you mess with me you will never forget who I am.

They have obviously haven’t met me yet. Honey, I’m like a tornado tearing everything and everyone into shreds making sure they know never again to mess with me. You see I’m capable to destroy a person in such a beautiful discrete way, that it’s not until then, they realize why storms are named after people.

I can start a storm and make it last for days, hiding the sun. You best believe you will see me coming from the selfish things that you did. I will leave you guessing how this storm is going to hit. Never revealing my moves but you will feel the lightning strike. Hearing the thunder making the ground shake.

Some think that no matter how deep you burry people they will come back to haunt you. They obviously underestimate my abilities. I’m able to bury you so deep you will never be found. The wind swirling in a funnel, and the end is pointed at you.

Everyone asks me how I’m able to get the way I get when people have done wrong to me. I just tell them every b**** gets her way, once I give them my storm, they stop screwing me over. And for those who gossip about me I just take the time to thank them for making me the center of their world, because clearly they think about me all the time. I’m 10% sugar, 10% spice, 80% b**** so you better be nice!

Now a days you can't stand up for yourself without being called a bitch.