Take Aim and Fire | Teen Ink

Take Aim and Fire

March 12, 2014
By Brian Nava BRONZE, Chicago, Illinois
Brian Nava BRONZE, Chicago, Illinois
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Sometimes I wonder if I'm ever good enough.Cab I be the person everyone wants me to be.Do my friends think I'm a fun person or have they said anything good or bad about me. Then there is that one girl who means the world to me. I ask myself if I'm the one she thinks about the most, if she likes me or not. I've always tried things that could get me to the top but then I think I'll probably would never meet the expectations and that I'll always be a failure. But no, I'll just keep rise above and never give up.This one quote from a song "Never let life kill your spark" by crown the empire is what got me to my feet's. So I can be that person who is good enough, who is fun, and can meet lifes expectations.For I am no failure. I am the one who is going to start something big. The one who could lead an army of individuals and himself to victory. So take aim and fire!


The author's comments:
I hope for the people who feel like they consider themselves as inferior that they are wrong. We may be human beings and we each got our own reality that may be hard. But, if you can keep tackling your hardships then you can change your life to something way more suitable to you.