That Big Dream | Teen Ink

That Big Dream

By Mames_xoxo BRONZE, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Mames_xoxo BRONZE, Milwaukee, Wisconsin

I love dancing. I don’t know what I would do without it. People say that I should really be in someones studio making money,but I guess I will get there when the time comes. Anytime I’m bored or just have no plans I get up turn on my favorite song and I dance around. My favorite dance technique is Jazz. I love jazz because its not too slow and its not too fast, its more my type. I can do Hip hop, ballet ,contemporary, ,tap and modern but jazz is the best. You could persuade me to do anything but my answer will always be dance. Dance is an area when I can be myself and just be me. I always think of dance as a way to really show my personality or that people can see how I really am besides crazy.

Everybody at my school knows that i’m like really crazy and I like that because that’s just who I am. One day when I’m in college I will go to Julliard school of dance. Julliard is basically a dance and arts performing school. I just hope that the techniques aren't that slow and ballet like. Julliard is all the way in New York so I will be kinda far from home. I won’t be too alone because me and my best friend (sister) were planning on going together. Every girl would like to pursue their dreams and become what they have always wanted to be. I don’t know what it is but I would really go crazy if I couldn’t dance.
Since I was young have been doing gymnastics,and going to my own classes. When I dance I do better when I use music. I can function better when the music is playing. I just think of good things. Ever since I was a baby I would go to my moms dance classes, when she would teach and I would just look and then try to dance. It was kinda hilarious because I had no clue what I was doing and all of my moms students would just look and laugh. I honestly think I was born to dance and everyone should do what they want to do. That’s my Big Dream.

Mames_xoxo BRONZE, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Thanks ♥

Mames_xoxo BRONZE, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Thank you very much and I will ♥♥ @flyyy

AllSoPlayfulWhenYouDemonize BRONZE, Richmond, Virginia

"Our passion is our strength."
-Billie Joe Armstrong

chase your dreams.