My Life is Changing Right Before My Eyes | Teen Ink

My Life is Changing Right Before My Eyes

By Coolio2k11 SILVER, Ulaanbaatar, Other
Coolio2k11 SILVER, Ulaanbaatar, Other

I want to make every person i meet in my life happy.

Well the title says it all. From middle to high school you could say me and my friends were quite the outcasts of the class. There were 4 of us and we always sat at the far rear end of class and all 4 of us had something we’re good at. Starting from me, I was good at math and English. The next is J. He had excellent knowledge in physics and literature. B was good in chemistry and history. And D had rest of the topic pretty much evenly covered. And since we 4 were filling each other’s missing gaps we became very close and are inseparable now. While us 4 were enjoying life everyone else thought we were nerds and psychos. Since we never socialized with the rest of the class.

We met each other in quite the most awkward way if I say so myself. Before we became friends, on every exam we always sought each other for help. And we always filled our gap of missing knowledge. And the biggest thing that bonded us together was our interests. While every kid our age was playing Counter Strike and DOTA we were all into Call of Duty and League of Legends. At that time everybody our age hated CoD and LoL. I don’t know why. But nonetheless after each “successful” exam we partied up and played till nightfall. And that my readers marks the start of our friendship. Lame isn’t it?

Until we graduated high school we stuck together through thick and thin, even when we all transferred to other schools. After graduation I though it will be us 4 fooling around again. But fate has it that J went to China and B to Russia for university. And it left me with D only in Mongolia. I managed to get into the National University of Mongolia’s (NUM) School of Foreign Studies in the bachelors for British American studies department. It’s similar to foreign affairs. But less “serious” I’ll say. D also got into NUM’s Ulaanbatar school’s accountant’s bachelor class. And let me say that University life ROCKS! I never imagined to make so many new friends in such a short amount of time. Forget being an outcast, now I know almost all the freshmen of our school. And since we all are here in the same interest of the many languages of the world this was my place to fit in. Our seniors are all cool people. Open, chill and friendly. I thought the seniors will beat us up when we first came into the school.

Now all I can say is, if you are a high school student your life is in for a big change. Whether it’s for the good or bad is for you to decide. But your university life will be full of adventures, you’ll fell the lowest in your life and the happiest moments will come from these times. The busy schedule means time will fly by. As it flies by you the feeling of accomplishment will keep you moving forward. Every laugh you make will echo, every tear you drop will soak, every whisper you make will be heard, every step you take will lead, every move you make will you forge your own future by your own hands.

i used my friends names first capital letters. so dont get confused :)