Advocacy Letter | Teen Ink

Advocacy Letter

By cbrandtk21 SILVER, Hartland, Wisconsin
cbrandtk21 SILVER, Hartland, Wisconsin

ChNovember 4th, 2013

HEAD Sport GmbH
Wuhrkopfweg 1
6921 Kennelbach
AUSTRIA

To Whom It May Concern:

I have been playing tennis for the past seven years and I have used Prince, Wilson, and Babolat racquets. Recently, I was recommended HEAD tennis racquets and I haven’t looked back. Your racquets help improve my game. You make great tennis racquets and I thank you for that. However, I am writing to discuss a problem with my recent HEAD tennis racquet.

This past January, I purchased your HEAD Youtek Graphene Speed Pro racquet from Les Moines in Brookfield, Wisconsin. For the first few months, the racquet worked great. However, in April, I noticed the frame felt odd. Most noticeably, the strings were loose and I continually had to get them tightened. This was detrimental, as April is during the latter part of my high school’s tennis season.

As one of the top providers in tennis racquets, you should be proud of the products you put out in the market. Your racquets come with power, durability, and comfort. I hope this problem on my last purchase can be fixed. And that you can send me a complementary replacement.

If you have any other questions, I can be contacted via email or at the address above. Thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely,

Charlie