A writer is... | Teen Ink

A writer is...

December 5, 2013
By YoungBeau SILVER, Greensboro, North Carolina
YoungBeau SILVER, Greensboro, North Carolina
7 articles 0 photos 0 comments

To be a writer you need to feel passionate about it and comfortable to let the adventures and ideas of your mind leak onto a sheet of paper to grab the mind of the reader’s. My experience with writing has taught me that you don’t always have to know big and extravagant words to get your story read by anyone. I write about my experiences and problems that I have seen or been through, but that’s only because that’s all I know.

I think to be a writer you should expand your ideas and think outside the box, make your writing creative and original so it expresses your own writing styles, Writers write everyday of the week, when they get inspired they don’t waste anytime writing their ideas, trying to bring happiness and joy to others with the care and work ethic they take to put in their stories who have the same feelings and sorrows that might be afflicted upon them.

I write to let people know how I am feeling at the time an to express how I feel about the changes and things going on with the world surrounding us, I like to share my ideas and adventures I think about what other people I am friends with think about writing and reading books and it seems that a lot of them think that both topics are boring or uninteresting, because even though we are young adults we still enjoy the imagery and creativity in a story so if a story lacks the effort of the two we are simply tired of the subjects.

Writers don’t focus just on writing and trying to get their stories published but they think about what would st likely please the reader’s and they think about who is typically going to read the books and then they go from there to with what they want the story to be like.


The author's comments:
It's about how ifeel about writing.