Have You Ever Seen Jesus?

Have you ever seen Jesus? Well I have. When I was just 8 years young I visited my older sister in Fort Leonard Wood, Missouri. She was stationed there since she was in the Army. We drove hours to Missouri, driving from Delaware. We were getting tired and it was getting dark out so we stopped and checked in a hotel. After getting settled in I tucked myself into bed. I thought it would be good to fall asleep to a movie, so I turned a good movie on. I asked my mother for a peppermint mint to freshen up my breath. When I put the mint in my mouth I accidently swallowed it but it got stuck in my throat. I panicked immediately I passed out. When I passed out it felt like I died, reason to that is because in my vision everything was dark and there was a speck of light getting bigger until everything was bright. There was man that had a long white robe with a purple sash. He held his hands out and told me my time to be with him is not yet; I woke up to my mother giving me the Heimlich maneuver. I believe that was my wakeup call. From that day on I decided to go to church every Sunday. That experience made me closer to God. And that day will always be remembered in my heart.