Noticing You | Teen Ink

Noticing You

November 18, 2013
By faithwalker_1796 GOLD, Webb City, Missouri
faithwalker_1796 GOLD, Webb City, Missouri
18 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
"everyday is a new day"- 100 years
"day is over, night has come. Today is gone, what's done is done. Embrace your dreams through the night. Tomorrow come with a whole new light"-Unknow


It’s weird when you start to notice someone.
Your eyes automatically drift to that person.
You can’t help it, it just happens.
You get this happy weird feeling, when you see them.

When you have a conservation with just that person.
You can’t help, but smile and laugh and be funny.
You want that person to laugh at your lame jokes and smile.
So You think of a thousand things to say and you figure out how to tie those topics together.
You end up stuttering and losing focus because you’re so nervous that you might say something wrong.
But it’s still amazing when that person keeps looking at you, like they are really interested in a silly story about your cat.

I love those moments when I can just talk to that one person that makes my heart flip.
And we just talk.
We talk about pets, classes we like/hate, people, homework, something over the weekend, and stuff that might happen in the future.
We just talk and I love how that person just get closer to me and they actually interact.
They don’t stand awkward and dumbfounded.
No! This person get close and talks, laugh, and kindly tease me.
And I LOVE IT!