beautiful,peaceful ,darkness | Teen Ink

beautiful,peaceful ,darkness

November 12, 2013
By Ari.6 BRONZE, Burlington, North Dakota
Ari.6 BRONZE, Burlington, North Dakota
2 articles 0 photos 3 comments

Favorite Quote:
Each and everyone of us have a flame that burns inside and they can try to put that flame out but as long as we know who we are meant to be, they don't stand a chance. Andy Sixx, BVB


Have you ever to a really small town with about five people in the whole place? Well i have and it was scary at first but as we spent more time there I started going back to when I was little, and all i wanted to do when i was little was to be able to explore. so when we started to leave I decided that it would be fun to explore an old building that burnt down recently. spending that much time there by the church cleared my mind to let me be me and all my worries went away. I didnt feel like I had to do anything it was a very interesting but peaceful experience. I also felt like i was in a whole different world and I wish i could experience it again. we found this place that looked so dark but I started comparing this to how people judge each other but what they don't know is that looks dont mater. it looked like the creapiest place ive ever seen but once you get used to it you can find peace and beauty. i compare the last sentence to those few people who forget about looks and only judge by personality and those who find beauty in the most messed up things and situations. inside the old abandoned burnt down building I found my inner child even though it was destroyed i also found an interest and when I came back I found a fork some burnt glass from bottles and windows that had been burnt but these few pieces had something unique about them cmpared to everything else I found. I wish everyone could feel something like this in their lifetime it would litteraly change some peoples mindset and maybe oneday people will knw what true beauty and piece or hapiness is. and if you have never been to one of these places or had one of these expiriences you should go find adventure fell what it feels like to be a kid again. and I garantee you'l enjoy it. and this is proof you can find beauty and peace in darkness.