Silent Voice | Teen Ink

Silent Voice

By dreamerangel SILVER, Valrico, Florida
dreamerangel SILVER, Valrico, Florida

A wizard is never late he arrives precisely when he means to

Her phone buzzed notifying her that her call had ended, but the tears had beat her phone to it. The phone slipped out of her hand as she tried to catch her tears, but they had already created a cascading river down her ivory cheeks. Why did they have to live so far apart? It was as if time itself had decided to cast a cruel joke on them, making the few hours of time that they had to talk seem like a mere few minutes. The waves of sadness knocked on her door and she willingly allowed them in, but something was blocking the wave from passing. She tried again to allow the wave in, but a silent voice told her that there was no need to be sad. The silent voice was more of a feeling of joy, like a promise that she had been told before. The silent voice told her in a soothing masculine manner, "I'm always with you, and i will never leave you. I love you." At the heartbeat of those words the waves went tumbling back from whence they came, and a joyful smile spread across her face as she looked up, "I love You too."