She changed me and my life | Teen Ink

She changed me and my life

September 1, 2013
By Swiftie_me13 BRONZE, Sorryhttp://teenink.com/images/contact_i, North Carolina
Swiftie_me13 BRONZE, Sorryhttp://teenink.com/images/contact_i, North Carolina
1 article 0 photos 3 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Some memories last longer than life" - Me


We all have that one person who brings a change in us… Most of them are for good and the rest for bad… There was one such person in my life too…
She taught me to enjoy the moment without thinking about the next… She taught me the meaning of friend… but at the same time she taught me play games to betray people and stab their backs for our own benefits… with every good thing that she taught, came a bad one…
She had a way of coming easily to me, and when she took she took the best of me…well for some time I tried not to pick the bad ones but not for long enough was I turned out to be successful… soon her company started to change me, both in a good and in a bad way… I started to become popular and everyone suddenly wanted to be my friend…
At first I enjoyed it but soon it bought pride to me, it bought difference between me and my older friends… but talking to her and spending time with her was so addictive that it took great amount of my strength to stop talking to her, but she kept on trying to talk to me…
She changed her school last year but I don’t regret being her friend… all I regret is that we ended our friendship on a bad term… and now I still have all the good qualities she gave me and although I got rid of almost all the bad ones, traces of our friendship is still etched on my personality and she gave me some memories which are going to last longer than my life…
and even though it’s been two years since I talked to her last, I sometimes miss her…