I'm Done | Teen Ink

I'm Done

By desicating_damsel PLATINUM, Plainfield, Illinois
desicating_damsel PLATINUM, Plainfield, Illinois

"I was always fascinated by people who are concidered completely normal, because I find them the weirdest of all."
Johnny Depp

Im done. Im done trying. Done waiting. Done trying to figure out what I did wrong. I’ve known you since elementary school, in middle school you changed so much I wasnt sure if you were the same person, now I finally know you’re not… and sadly you never will be. My best friend, the one I could always go to, the most amzing peron I have ever met is now a complete stranger. You hurt me, almost killed me, when you didn’t want to aknowledge my exsistance anymore. Nobody knows how I feel about you, because when I think about how we used to laugh and smile together, it brings tears to my eyes. Yes I loved you, but I wasn’t in love you. I always thought I did something wrong, to make you hate me, or too embarassed to even talk to me, but I didn’t, did i?Maybe I acted too childish, even for a little kid. Or maybe you were scared. Scared of what, I will never know, but what does a scared child do? He hides, he ignores the pleads from people who care about him, he isolates himself from everything, he pretends nothing is wrong. Last time we talked was because you’re mother forced you to invite me to your birthday. So I’m done waiting for you to make up your mind about our friendship, I can take a hint. I’ll always want to be your friend, but untill you want to be mine, stop pretending you do, because you pretending hurts even more. You have forgotten why we were ever friends, but you are the one person I can never forget. So I suffer in silence, but by now, I’m a pro at that.