Too Good To Be True

You know what I see when I look around? I see beautiful houses with light poles and gardens with flowers blooming. I see tall trees all along the side of the road that has an occasional car drive by no faster than the speed limit. The birds are chirping and that’s the only constant sound there is. Joggers and walkers make their rounds talking, smiling, and laughing without a care in the world. The sun is shining through the gaps in the leaves on the trees, and the air is at a perfect standstill. Perfect weather to be outside… but not in a neighborhood like this. Everything seems perfect, even when you walk into the wonderful houses. But neighborhoods like this are where humans experience the most problems. People need to be loud and run around and express who they really are. They need to do what they want to do and not be strangled by the expectations of others and just be themselves with no restrictions or guidelines. They may make mistakes but at least they are learning instead of having constant curiosity about all the things available in the world.