Bully | Teen Ink

Bully

May 5, 2013
By dubw34 BRONZE, Melbourne, Kentucky
dubw34 BRONZE, Melbourne, Kentucky
1 article 0 photos 2 comments

One day there was an ordinary family with young American child who was about 13 years old.
The boy’s name was john. So far john’s best years of his life were spent at Heritage middle school. John always liked learning in school and has always loved getting good grades. But there was one problem. He was constantly bullied and tormented with especially because of his size. The extremely mean child’s name was Jack. Jack was relentless, tormenting John constantly at his locker, in the hall ways, and even in class under the supervision of an Adult. John tried to go to his parents for help but they would all ways say ‘’ignore Jack and he will go away’’. But John has tried, and tried and Jack just would not stop. John even tried to go to his friend Tyson to ask for advice but Tyson had no answer. Tyson would stick up for john from time to time knowing Jack would only mess with john if he were alone. John didn’t think that was good enough, he wanted the bullying to stop now and for good. John knew he had to do this somehow on his own. John searched deep in his thoughts on how to stop jacks constant tormenting. He found no solution. He thought of the environment that Jack liked to torment John in. Jack seemed enjoy tormenting john when he was primarily by himself. John thought he found the solution but then realized he doesn’t have many friends let alone he rarely sees them trough out the day At Heritage. John knew he couldn’t beat jack at a physical level so he thought maybe he could stand up to him. So the next day at school John purposely stood alone by his locker and waited. Jack thinking he saw an opportunity to mess with John quickly came up to push him and knock his books away John quickly countered it by stepping back and said ‘’Excuse me I do not thin k I invited you over here and I suppose you should leave the area’’. Jack laughed, at john when John said’’ I said nothing that was eligible to laugh at so I advise you to leave me alone ’’Jack seeing that John wasn’t kidding just turned around and left. John was proud of himself for finally standing up to the bully that once caused him so much pain. John will always remember the day he stood up to Jack the bully.