The girl behind that Veil.

It was her, and she was different. It took her a lifetime to realize that being different wasn’t a crime. Being different was a gift and It meant that your soul was painted with the colors nobody had ever dreamed of and that was very rare but what troubled her was that nobody appreciated her, embraced her or kissed her once. Sometimes, she would want to hide or run away. Somewhere safe, somewhere soothing. Sometimes, she would doubt herself, her talents, her body, her soul, her curves, thoughts and oh what not. In class, she would be sitting at the back unnoticed and abandoned. She would have a notebook with her where she would often doodle or scribble those monsters hiding inside her, just so she could let them out, set the fire blazing inside her free. She didn’t mind. She had company. The company of books, She wasn’t alone she would sleep at night clutching a book and wakeup to a warm cup of coffee. She would smile so that nobody would see her cry, see those scars conquering her body but she had to be strong. She will get past this and she knew it.

SunnyLuvsworldHugsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 9 at 12:20 pm:
i luv this so much............

Scribbleaway.This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
today at 2:24 am :
Oh Thankyou. :3

May 8 at 10:08 am:
I am everything you described except the fact i do mind being different .............i hate it with a passion............. I LUV THIS SO MUCH

alchemist_waytosuccessThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 8 at 9:56 am:
nice work.really liked it.waiting for your works

today at 2:24 am :
That made me feel so worthy. Thankyou. x)

Haden_SteinThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 8 at 9:47 am:
nice, reminds me of myself. 

HamzawaseemThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 8 at 3:34 am:
Nice work. the article speaks for itself. that 's a good trait for a writer. keep it up

today at 2:24 am :
Thankyou for the support bro. x)

May 8 at 3:23 am:
Nice work. I felt as if the article was telling me to read it. It really spoke out. That's the trait of a great writer. Keep it up.