The Life of New Heartbreaks

I was born August 20,1997, but I was born again August 16,2002 that was the day that I was adopted .I was only 5 when I was adopted, so I thought as any little kid would that life was going to be perfect from then on out. No more tragedy, no more heartbreak, well was I just Naive? Yes. I was a brat when I was little and yet my parents never gave up on me, well I turned 15 and life spun around. They never said it but I knew they didn’t want me. Well, one day I missed the bus and my mother and I went off the hook. She hit me in the face and then I pushed her away and hit at her arms. Then I got so scaired that I threw my fist up and screamed at her to ‘Get me outta Here”, So she did. She had finally given up on me. So I was sent away to a place called Clear Creek, and that is where I’ll live until the next chapter of my life starts.

PrometheanThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 4 at 9:52 am
It melted my heart, please tell me its not true and its just a story.

poetrystarThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Sep. 16 at 9:15 am
I just saw your comment, yes unfortunately it was true... and the story only continues because i have still never went home... its been almost two years now...

Shadow_Wolf said...
Mar. 3 at 2:38 pm
omg.... so sad.... I don't know what to say... almost brings me to tears.